Finance & Accounting Associate (m/f/div)
At Penta, we’re on a mission to redefine financial company management so business owners and entrepreneurs can focus on the one thing they really love, their business. From opening a business bank account in minutes to simplifying financial operations with integrated accounting or smart expense management. More than 20.000 companies are already using Penta today and thousands are joining every month.
We are looking for a passionate Finance Manager / Accounting Associate (f / m / div) who will provide day to day support to the finance team to help drive our strategic and financial initiatives, with clear focus on value creation in the areas of corporate finance and accounting.
As Finance Manager / Accountant Associate (f / m / div) you will cover a very broad business spectrum and ensure that all daily corporate, financial and accounting initiatives are diligently performed while maintaining a wide level of freedom with the opportunity to make an impact.
- Assist in preparatory accounting process while maintaining relationships across functions as well as external parties
- Prepare routine reports and summaries for the management board
- Assist with preparation of financial statements as well as the annual budget, quarterly planning and investor reporting
- Track and communicate various business KPIs
- Assist in fundraising initiatives as well as strategic projects (e.g. M&A)
What we expect:
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience (Corporate Finance, Accounting, Big4)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (Master’s degree a plus)
- German (C1+) and excellent English is a must
What can you expect from us?
- Ability to redefine and shape company financial management of tomorrow
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy
- Working with a great team in a nice and well-equipped office
- Company-wide events and get-togethers as we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and outside the office
- A brand-new laptop of choice and company-wide perks
- Above-market compensation