Senior Product Owner - Mobile
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 19.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Owner (Mobile) for our office in Belgrade, with a focus on creating the best Business Banking experience for our business customers on mobile devices.
About your new role:
Product Management (80%)
- You’ll be working in a team with developers & designers and other stakeholders to deliver value to our end-to-end business banking proposition on a daily basis via our mobile apps (both Android and iOS).
- You'll be prioritising & maintaining the backlog for your product and spike/groom the backlog consistently to make sure the technical implementation has as few limitations as possible.
- You'll be in charge of writing technical requirements for new functionalities and improvements to the experience.
- You'll be in charge of documenting the requirements and the learnings from improving the agile process.
- You'll be mapping internal & external dependencies with the goal to reduce dependencies over time.
- You'll be ensuring the timely delivery by working together with your cross-functional team in an agile fashion.
- You will participate in the necessary agile ceremonies and ensure that your team members become experts in the respective fields.
- You will be supported by a Scrum Master to improve the Agile practice in your respective team.
- You'll be responsible for the release management process together with other key stakeholders such as the release manager or the product marketing manager.
Internal alignment (20%)
- Close collaboration with our product marketing team to launch product improvements and make customers aware of these changes.
- Close collaboration with our CRM team to decrease the amount of customer support tickets created throughout the user journey and to make sure that CRM is fully involved into the requirements building & acceptance process.
What do we expect from you?
- Our customers are not retail customers but SMEs with 1-100 employees who are the economic backbone of all European markets. For too long, they had to deal with clunky, intransparent banks and financial products. To change this unacceptable status quo, we at Penta need to be bold, ambitious and crazy every single day. And that's also what's expected from every single team member.
- You have a proven track-record as a product owner in an end-customer facing software startup with a strong mobile experience.
- You have managed mobile app release processes across iOS and Android.
- You have used data provided from tools such as Google Analytics, FullStory, Hotjar, etc. and embedded them in your day-to-day decision making process.
- Preferably, you have prior experience in working in a Fintech/banking environment or in a company who was working together with other Fintech/Banking companies where a smooth payments process plays/played a key role in the product.
- You can easily understand APIs (REST, etc.) and can transform customer requirements into concrete, clear and concise technical requirements taking into consideration best-practice product management skills.
- You can clearly articulate your views based on data gathered by speaking to customers and analyzing large internal / external datasets with Excel, SQL and tools such as Tableau.
- Product management tools like Jira and Confluence and usual office tools such as Excel and Powerpoint are part of your skillset.
- You are skilled in running an agile team and have experience in following best-practices when it comes to agile management.
- You are open to partially deviating from standard Scrum practices where they don't make sense for you and your team.
- You have worked in a setup where you were involved in the roll-out of a product across multiple countries and languages.
- As we have offices in three locations, frequent travelling will be part of this role.
What can you expect from us?
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events: we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the FinLeap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- 28 days of vacation
- Choice of computer - Mac/Windows.
- Personal learning budget.