Senior QA Mobile Automation Engineer
At Penta we're on a mission to simplify business banking, allowing business owners to focus on the things they really love. They can open a bank account online in minutes, get debit cards for employees, send affordable foreign transfers and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 20.000 businesses use Penta today and we are growing quickly.
Be part of our journey to become Europe's most wanted business bank account!
About your new role:
QA Automation Engineer will work with the development team in building and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to the existing automation framework. QA Automation Engineer will work closely with Software Developers and other engineers.
The level of experience will allow for the candidate to not only complete in timely manner given tasks independently and design fitting solutions but also mentor other other colleagues when needed in order to strive towards excellence.
On your new role, you will:
- Design, create and maintain automation scripts
- Design framework - JAVA preferable (or any other programming language)
- Understand and adopt existing framework
- Integrate testing framework into CI/CD
- Understand of relational data-bases, be proficient with SQL (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Co in agile environments
- Be responsible for test case design
- Execute sanity/smoke/integration/regression testing
- Document every user journey with corresponding test-cases
- Be independent and deliver on time all tasks assigned
- Execute test runs with clear reporting on the outcome of the same
- Create and maintain test cases for test management tool (Test-Rail, Test-Lodge, Test-Link, X-Ray etc.)
What we expect from you:
- BA degree in computer science or 3+ years experience in related jobs
- At least 3+ years working as an automation engineer
- Mobile automation using Appium for iOS and Android platforms
- In-depth knowledge of designing and implementation of mobile frameworks
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution on cross browser/OS and cross device testing
- Actively work with development and infrastructure teams for integrating test automation as an integral part of Continuous delivery pipeline
- Solid experience with Selenium - WebDriver (client-side preferable JAVA or similar OOP language)
- Experience with Web-Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Proficient with data-bases (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL etc.)
- ISTQB - Foundation level would be a nice to have
What can you expect from us?
- High degree of autonomy paired with a flat hierarchy.
- Clear goal setting together with the product team, based on company-wide OKRs.
- Great office atmosphere and the ability to change the way banking works for SMEs.
- Company-wide events - we believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office.
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem.
- Choice of computer
- 28 days of vacation
- Personal learning budget
- Ability to travel between our offices